Unconscious brutality.

I am hurting US inside...

I am killing US both...

I am “spoiling” what WE have...

I am making things complicating between US...

Should I apologize?

I doubt my apologies will be ever accepted...

I am confused about US...

Whatever I say is used AGAINST me...

Whatever I do raises suspicion in YOU...

You blame YOU...

It’s not about who is wrong or right...

It’s not about who has better answers, or reasons...

It’s about compromise...

It’s about understanding...

I am constantly hurting you unintentionally, yet at times, I wonder why you inflict pain on yourself.

I tell you everything I have in me, and I spill it out, in order to improve US...

Yet, it seems to be not enough...At times you dwell into your own interpretations...

You tend to dwell into your own negative realm...

And that is what hurts the most...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

take it as lessons bie..

Luci said...

hmmm

Anonymous said...

love you both.

Anonymous said...

one of the best post and my agreement goes to this 101%