Goodbye....



It’s somehow hard-hitting to spill my mind on my recent breakup. It’s not about losing the 2 year relationship we held high, it’s not about losing the intense passion we shared, nor is it the care and comfort zone we belonged to.

It is the insecurity I now have in me. The insecurity of trusting the situation I am in.
But that’s another story….
With absolute debates in my own mind, I finally made my mind to walk out from the relationship I had for 2 years.

Now, all I am hoping for is for something good to turn out from my drastic decision.
Be it long term or short term… I’m moving on and I hope you would too.
I still care and I still hope for the best for you. I don’t hate you. All I want is to be happy and for you to be happy as well.

All the best in everything, and thanks for the great 2 years of “us”

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I can relate to this Siva, and yes it will be hard for the both of u but u know what to be done.
A smart person like u will recover and next thing you know you will be all smiles again.
Take care darling

Love,
Jessica

Anonymous said...

u walked out of a 2yr rship just like that?

i went thru breakups too..twice..with the same guy..n now we're stil going strong.. 3yrs n counting..

if u really love her..u'd look past the faults and patch things up alredy..

all d best

Anonymous said...

Disagree with above, only you know what you went trough Siva hence we cant justify your act but just be there for you all the way.

Luci said...

i guess... you and I in same predicament for now.. damn i guess

Anonymous said...

Wow, this post really shows strength...I too was in a relationship for 2 years that had unimaginable problems but, since I am not strong enough to let go and I fear being alone, I stayed and got cheated on and dumped. So maybe you made the right decision to end things on a more positive note. :-)
Visit my blog and comment http://reallifetweets.blogspot.com/