7 a.m.....

It's 7am and im waiting for wai kit, we're gonna take the bus to k.l When my mind started wondering. I should Never be left alone. Questions after questions come haunting my mind. Life's pretty confusing now.


You know When they say god's closes one door but opens another? Well i Can truly believe that now. Though i might not state that i believe in god or what so ever but im certain there's someone up there.( Im starting to believe that statement now.) Life's been pretty tough.


The door opening to a happy household has been sealed shut. Where else the door to my other half which was always closed tightly now seems to be open. Why cant both doors remain open? Is it too much to ask for? It's tough to be myself in front of my family. It's more to a taboo act to carry out. Imagine someone not having a single respect on your say, hard to endure? Now imagine it coming from the people dearest to you.

It does hurt as much as it is annoying. The aura of Unspoken thoughts, dreams, love, feelings lingers around me ever waiting to burst through the wall built by them. Oh How i wish time would fly now. For time to suck away all of these 'taboo' aura. Only time would tell on what awaits me. Part of me wishes time would eat it up, but the other part of me wishes time freezes and doesn't play it's course.

0 comments: