Tolerance aka 'birth controls'

We often wonder why things happen in such manner. Why does this happen to me!? Why me? Why me?
We often ponder our thoughts and dwell into confusion. We relentlessly ‘whip' ourselves and blame it all on thy self. That's when things turn bad.

We start pick pointing the smallest faults in an individual.
We get aggravated on the smallest problems.
We pick unnecessary fights with someone we are not supposed to.
We end up being a complete idiot and sadly it all happens unintentionally.

I have come to realize that the 'idiotic' side should be controlled.
It is manageable, it is not impossible. Here I am sitting at the altar of tolerance, I am constantly telling myself that self control is the best 'birth control' for troubles.

To be honest, it is working tremendously well.
I have come to terms that it’s my call to lead a life that's hassle free.
Well there is no life that is hassle free, yet, the least that can be done is to reduce its degree of hassle-ness.

It is working and i am going to make this happen.
Tolerance does help a lot and i am going to make it work for myself.



1 comments:

MeEhaF Le'FaZ said...

Good you understand at last.
Try to tolerate more and be patient.
The idiotic of yourself should be controlled by you and never let it be to control you.
Trust me, it not going to make you hassle free at all the times, you got to face some challenges that probably will test your tolerancy and your serenity
Good Luck