Of holidays - surprises - and a lover..

OMG. Vacation. Like finally!

Though I have no idea where will I be going!?

Yeah, you heard me; he is going to take me somewhere for the next three days to a place I have no idea about. No clues were spilled, nothing at all. Yet all I know is I am supposed to pack extra towels and extra shorts to wear when I am showering. Which leaves me thinking...’Why shorts?’ So that’s when the probability hit me hard in the head. There will be a public shower place!

This was enough to scare me to my nuts!

Well, all I can do is have a great time and not over express my excitement. As I tend to do that very often!

Yeah!

Three days! Finally for once in my life I’m looking forward for the weekend!

No parents, no commitments, nothing...! Just great moments with the love of my life! Yeah!

THERE I GO AGAIN ALL EXCITED...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.