Passion On Play


I sat at the corner, whilst my mind plays its game.

Pondering on what’s to come next.

Draped in a towel, he approaches me.

I know that look on his face.

It’s the very face I recognized when we first met.

The look of innocence's,

Captivating innocence’s that is.

He held me into his arms, treating me like a child in need.

Stroking my hair, while he fixes his gaze on me,

Indeed I’m in sheer bliss.

As his fingers trails down my back, as he kisses my forehead, equilibrium of exploding erotic dreams comes of age.

He fulfils the love I need, the physical touch I long for, the warmth of a lover, need I say more on how he perfects my life?

Where have you been hiding all this while?

He's presence evokes the child in me, robbing the shy entity I posses.

I have yet, said, on how he kisses.

Guess the best will be saved for later.

As for now, I will savour this very moment of sheer contentment.

And whisper in his ear, how much he mean's to me...and...How much I love him.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This shows how much you love him ha? Nicely written. He should be so lucky to get you dude.

Anonymous said...

Erotic and sensual plus romantic.
Good job!

Prea Mogan said...

love it...so much of love in it.......